Releasing your product without professional QA can lead to problems in production. Moreover, fixing issues in production is much more expensive. Get at least one round of cost-effective testing before release.
We play the role of your customer, testing product features to ensure they behave as designed
What we do:
- Building testing Strategy
- Functional manual testing
- Test design
- Web, Mobile applicantions testing
- Cross-browser, cross-platform UI and localizaiton testing
- Smoke and regression testing
Ensure that your web app can maintain peak performance.
What we do:
- Assisting in defining target NFR: types, sources, conditions, values
- Perfomance testing
- Proof-of-Concept for possibility of Perfomance / Load Framework Implementation
Optimising the testing process with a minimum set of scripts
What we do:
- Automation Testing
- Automation services for Web Applications / API testing
How We Work
The workflow we establish is a standard targeted for maximum productivity and providing best client's experience.
Learning your needs and expectations
Working on requirements, writing checklists and test cases
Testing your product, collecting found problems and preparing report
Sharing the testing report and recommendations for your product
Discussing collaboration results and plans for the future
Our team suggests different solutions depending on complexity of your product. Custom solutions based on individual requests (e.g. writing automated tests or testing of a non-typical product) are discussed separately. Feel free to write us a couple of lines to describe your product and needs.
One-time testing through most important user and business flows
- Reporting all found issues to your tracking system (Redmine, Jira, YouTrack, etc.), or as a sheet.
- Creating a reusable checklist and test cases
- Prioritized list of found bugs
- Recommendations for the product
Regular testing with complete integration into your development flow
- Integrating into your testing flow or setting it up from scratch:
- Testing in various environments
- Testing at different development steps
- Writing reusable checklist and test cases or following existing ones
- Participating in Scrum events
- Issue tracking to your tracking system (Redmine, Jira, YouTrack, etc.)
- Communication with your team using common tools (Slack, Skype, Meet, Hangouts, etc.)
Want to chat? So do we!
Thanks for your message! We'll write you back.